When picking out music for your wedding, you must consider your groomsmen at 3 moments during your wedding:
- What song are the groomsmen going to walk down the aisle to?
- What song will your groomsmen be introduced to when entering the reception hall?
- Is there a special song that must be played during the reception to dance with your groomsmen?
Read on to learn more about each one.
Before walking down the aisle, listen to a prelude playlist to select what will play at your wedding.
Stream Groomsmen Songs
My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases. Purchases made through links on this page may earn us a commission but also support the artists.
Listen to your favorite songs on streaming services!
Songs for Groomsmen Walking Down the Aisle
When selecting a song, try to select a song that is not about “falling in love” or “being in love”. Save these for the couple getting married.
Common songs that are played as your groomsmen walk down the aisle are below. These include cover songs to popular wedding songs so that you don’t have the same song at every wedding.
However, you can have those too if you love them or fit your theme!
- “Jurassic Park Theme” by Vitamin String Quartet
- “A Million Dreams” by The Piano Guys
- “Until I Found You (Piano Version)” by Stephen Sanchez
- “Latch (Acoustic)” by Sam Smith
- “Love Story” by Tyler Ward, Karis, Ray Lorraine
- “Kiss The Girl” by Brent Morgan
- “You Are The Best Thing” by Bridesmaid Quartet
- “Here Comes the Sun” by Boyce Avenue
- “Turning Page (Instrumental)” by Sleeping At Last
- “Falling Like the Stars (Acoustic)” by Amber Leigh Irish
- “A Drop In The Ocean” by Ron Pope
- “You’re The One I Want” by Caroline Kole and Dylan Rockoff
- “I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing” by Music Travel Love ft. Felix Irwan
- “Stand By Me” by Skylar Grey
- “Wildest Dreams” by Dallas String Quartet
- “You Are My Sunshine” by Kina Grannis
- “Simply The Best” by Billianne
- “How Long Will I Love You (acoustic)” by Matt Johnson
- “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” by Jasmine Thompson
- “Once In A Lifetime” by Landon Austin
- “Love Me Like You Do” by Brooklyn Duo
- “Yours (Wedding Edition)” by Russell Dickerson
Songs For Introducing Your Groomsmen
These are the popular songs to play while introducing your groomsmen into the reception hall. You can have a hyped song to get everyone excited or a romantic song for a classy event. You may even have the groomsmen paired with bridesmaids too.
- “Bring Em Out” by T.I.
- “My House” by Flo Rida
- “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC
- “Turn Down For What” by DJ Snake, Lil Jon
- “Suit & Tie” by Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z
- “Here Comes The Hotstepper” by Ini Kamoze
- “Lose Yourself” by Eminem
- “Let’s Get Married” by Bleachers
- “The Man” By Aloe Blacc
- “On Top Of The World” by Imagine Dragons
- “NFL Theme Song” by Instrumental All Stars
- “Enter Sandman” by Metallica
- “Mo Bamba” by Sheck Wes
- “Back In Black” by AC/DC
- “Sabotage” by Beastie Boys
- “Sharp Dressed Man” by ZZ Top
- “Walk It Out” by Unk
- “Hypnotize” by The Notorious B.I.G.
- “Theme from The Dukes of Hazzard (Good Ol’ Boys)” by Walon Jennings
- “Star Wars (Main Theme)” by John Williams
Songs For A Groomsmen Dance
- “Party Up (Up in Here)” by DMX
- “Pretty Fly For A White Guy” by Offspring
- “All The Small Things” by blink-182
- “Lean Back” by Fat Joe, Remy Ma, and Terror Squad
- “Betty (Get Money)” by Yung Gravy
- “Mr. Brightside” by The Killers
- “Tipsy” by J-Kwon
- “No Hands” by Roscoe Dash and Waka Flocka Flame
- “99 Problems” by Jay-Z
- “Pepas” by Farruko
- “First Class” by Jack Harlow
- “Shots” by LMBAO ft. Lil Jon
- “California Love” by 2Pac, Roger, Dr. Dre
- “Just A Friend” Biz Markie
- “Jump Around” House of Pain
- “Beer With My Friends” by Kenny Chesney and Old Dominion
- “I Want It That Way” Backstreet Boys
- “Ocean Avenue” by Yellowcard
- “Thong Song” by Sisqo
- “Pursuit of Happiness (Nightmare)” by Kid Cudi, Ratatat, MGMT
- “Low” by Flo Rida, T-Pain
- “1985” by Bowling For Soup
- “Hip Hop Horray” by Naughty By Nature
- “Sugar, We’re Goin Down” by Fall Out Boy
- “Hotel Room Service” by Pitbull
- “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- “Jimmy Cooks” by Drake, 21 Savage
- “Heartless” by Kanye West
- “My Own Worst Enemy” by Lit
- “Trap Queen” by Fetty Wap
Do you have a groomsmen song that should be added to the list? Please share the song below in the comments.
We could list thousands of songs that fit your groomsmen. However, they will always be trumped by songs that mean something to you and your groomsmen. Even if is your favorite song at the club or the song that was always playing on the speakers while together – that is the song that should be played!