Fiesta de Amor: Spanish Wedding Songs to Spice Up Your Celebration
Updated on June 12, 2023 | Written by Matthew Campbell (Editor of My Wedding Songs and wedding DJ)
What are the top Spanish songs? Our list features songs appearing on song-streaming Latin chars as well as all-time favorites.
The song lists below commonly showcase new artists and Latin superstars.
Must-Play Spanish Party Songs
- “Pepas” by Farruko
- “Let’s Get Loud” by Jennifer Lopez
- “Mi Gente” by J Balvin & Willy William
- “Gasolina” by Daddy Yankee
- “Suavemente” by Elvis Crespo
- “Vivir Mi Vida” by Marc Anthony
- “Coma La Flor” by Selena
- “Danza Kuduro” by Don Omar feat. Lucenzo
- “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee
- “No Rompas Mas Mi Corazon” by Caballo Dorado
Popular Spanish Slow Songs
- “No Crezcas Mas” by Tercer Cielo
- “Forever My Love” by J Balvin & Ed Sheeran
- “Yo Quería” by Cristian Castro
- “Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti” by Alejandro Fernández feat. Christina Aguilera
- “Creo en Ti” by Reik
- “No Hay Nadie Más” by Sebastián Yatra
- “Yo También” by Romeo Santos feat. Marc Anthony
- “Darte un Beso” by Prince Royce
See our list of intercultural Latin & White songs for a first dance!
My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases. Purchases made through links on this page may earn us a commission but also support the artists.
Top 50 Trending Spanish Songs
It’s hard not to pick all of the songs, once you listen to the lyrics or hear the beat. If you know a song that you think should be on our list, be sure to let us know!
Leave a comment so I can add it to the list.
- AMG – Natanael Cano, Peso Pluma & Gabito Ballesteros
- Arranca – Becky G feat. Omega
- Bebe Dame – Fuerza Regida & Grupo Frontera
- Besas Tan Bien – Farruko
- Beso Prohibido – Río Roma
- BESO – ROSALÍA & Rauw Alejandro
- BIZCOCHITO – ROSALÍA
- Café Con Leche – Pitbull
- Chanel – Becky G. & Peso Pluma
- Danza Kuduro – Don Omar feat. Lucenzo
- De Lunes A Viernes – Angel Ureta, Fuerza Regida & Calle 24
- Despacito – Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee
- Después de la Playa – Bad Bunny
- Dreaming Of You – Selena
- El Belicon – Peso Pluma & Raul Vega
- El Merengue – Marshmello & Manuel Turizo
- El Títere – Louie Ramirez
- El Tsurito – Junior H, Peso Pluma & Gabito Ballesteros
- Ella Baila Sola – Eslabon Armado & Peso Pluma
- Fireball – Pitbull feat. John Ryan
- Frágil – Yahritza Y Su Esencia & Grupo Frontera
- Hips Don’t Lie – Shakira feat. Wyclef Jean
- I Could Fall In Love – Selena
- La Bebe (Remix) – Yng Lvcas, Peso Pluma
- La Boda Del Huitlacoche (Live) – Carin Leon
- La Chona – Los Tucanes De Tijuana
- La Jumpa – Arcángel & Bad Bunny
- La Romana – Bad Bunny & El Alfa
- La Vida Es Un Carnaval – Celia Cruz
- Let’s Get Loud – Jennifer Lopez
- Los Verdes – Chino Pacas
- Macarena – Los Del Rio
- Mentira No Es – Fuerza Regida & Banda MS de Sergio Lizárraga
- MIENTRAS ME CURO DEL CORA – Karol G
- Nicky Jam: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 41 – Bizarrap & Nicky Jam
- No Se Va – Grupo Frontera
- Por las Noches – Peso Pluma
- PRC – Peso Pluma & Natanael Cano
- PROVENZA – Karol G
- Que Casualidad (En vivo) – Marca MP
- Que Vuelvas – Carin Leon & Grupo Frontera
- Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53 – Bizarrap & Shakira
- Suavemente – Elvis Crespo
- Timber – Pitbull feat. Ke$ha
- Tití Me Preguntó – Bad Bunny
- TQG – KAROL G & Shakira
- un x100to – Grupo Frontera & Bad Bunny
- Vivir Mi Vida – Marc Anthony
- Whenever, Wherever – Shakira
- Yandel 150 – Yandel & FEID
What Spanish songs should I play at my wedding?
The above list will regularly feature mainstay artists such as Selena, Gloria Estefan, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Marc Anthony, and Celia Cruz. Start with the Latin superstars so that everyone will recognize their songs.
The Latin chart repeatedly ranks party bangers that have made their way into Pop culture such as “Despacito,” “Mi Gente,” “Macarena,” “Suavemente,” and “Danza Kuduro.”
So, our list has a wide variety of sounds, moods, and use cases. Basically, when you remove the ceremony, a wedding is a party. So, get your groove on, pick your partner, and get dancing!
Is Latin music its own genre?
Latin music is a wide tent. It isn’t its own genre unless some of the curators are lazy. I tend to think of Latin music as only songs in Spanish. But they could also be in languages from the Caribbean or Portuguese. Brazil 66 anyone?
Latin music is a genre of music labeled by the music industry that has a representative sound and style of the native music from Central and South America as well as the Caribbean.
Latin songs consist of many sub-genres including, but not limited to the following. (See more Latin genre song lists)
- Tierra Caliente
A reader recommended Spanish songs for weddings
There are two songs in Spanish that I encourage you to listen to first. “La Suite del Reloj” is a beautiful instrumental. “White Lily” is performed by Spanish artists and mixed in Mexico but the lyrics are in English.
- La Suite del reloj: IV. El reloj mágico – José Torres Trío
- White Lily – Rocío Guzmán, José Torres Vicente
With that in mind, Luis Miguel, El Sol de México, sings “El Reloj” which is perfect for a first dance. The lyrics are amazing. “She’s the star that lights my being.” Wow.
“Reloj detén tu camino
Porque mi vida se apaga
Ella es la estrella
Que alumbra mi ser
Yo sin su amor no soy nada”